This website emerged from the desire to gather information about the family name "Bassemir". For every bearer of the name may have asked himself once in a while who else might be named likewise and what this rare name is actually "meaning". Perhaps the website may serve as a tools to bring interested persons in contact with one another, too. That is to say, according to experience, what people first of all search in the world-wide net is their own name.
The site is non-commercial. In order to keep loading times and costs low, it gets along without complex shaping. This might perhaps change in the future.
This website is open to suggestions, desires and new information. If there should be any errors in it, I ask for indulgence and notice to:
Michael Bassemir, Bahnhofstr. 6, D-35614 Asslar, Germany
7) Johann George Bashame (Bassemir), *?, + 01,12,1760 Alsheim
6) Johann Bashame, * 21,04,1733 Alsheim, + 03,10,1790 Alsheim
5) Jakob Bashame, * 11,08,1776 Alsheim, + 14,05,1856 Herrnsheim
4) Mathias Basimir, * 30,12,1820 Herrnsheim, + 29,04,1906 Pfiffligheim
3) Friedrich Basemir, * 27,11,1861 Pfiffligheim, + 29,07,1915 Birkenau
2) Johann(es) Bassemir, * 16,12,1889 Worms Pfiffligheim, + 31,01,1984 Worms
1) Hans Bassemir, * 30,06,1920 Worms/Rhein, + 03,09,1982 Dietzenbach
0) Michael Bassemir, * 31,01,1958 Offenbach/Main
The remaining information originates from publicly accessible sources, mainly from the Internet.